Tuesday, August 12, 2008

IWA National Festival 2008








I have been hard at work again all day on the site. We have been erecting the security fences and because we are in a residential area we have had to put in a double security fence. That is all done now, I have no idea what is in store for us tomorrow.








The first of the marquees arrived today and it is marvellous to watch how they are erected. To me it seems like a giant jigsaw puzzle but all the pieces come together in the end.








I have taken a few pictures of the site as it is and hopefully will produce some more in due course.






This is the view of the main site.




The second picture shows where the funfair will be and most imortantly, where the beer tent is. The will have over 40 real ales on sale over the weekend. I wonder how many I will be able to sample!




I don't know why the photos are not appearing where they should, if you know how to do this pleae help me!!


Something is going very wrong here now as the picture do not seem to be appearing in the right order.


This shows my boat on what is to be the exhibitors site. i.e. all the new floating exhibits.


My last photo shows what is to be a marquee. Why oh why are my photos not in the right place!! Hopefully now sorted thanks to your advice)

3 comments:

Adam said...

The pictures always come up in reverse order, and at the top of the post! If you right click and hold on the photo, you can drag it down to where you want it to be. Hope that helps.

Bruce in Sanity said...

Certainly does, Adam! Up until now I'd been going into HTML view and cutting and pasting the code.

Cheers

Bruce

Mike Moorse said...

Thank you Adam, I will try that when I attach the next set of photos

Cheers