Friday, February 15, 2008

Fame at last

They say that everyone is entitled to their fifteen minutes of fame - I've just had mine - I got a mention on granny buttons log www.grannybuttons.com and got a couple of replies to my blog! It is good to share our problems with others of a similar persuasion. It has been a lovely week weatherwise, lots of boats passing by as it is half term this week for a lot of schools and the same next week for others. There have even been some hireboats and timeshare boats about but Canaltime are conspicuous by their abscence - has something happened to them? Maybe some lock closure has prevented them from reaching me. Challenger seem to be still cruising as do Shakespeare Classic and a couple of Anglo Welsh have passed by.
I managed to get away for a couple of hours the other day to cruise up to the winding hole and back, tomorrow it is out for a couple of days, down to the marina at Fazeley with some frineds out for a day trip, a pumpout and some diesel for the roomheater - what price will it be now? - a night away and then back to normal.
Granny says that to maintain a successful blog you must publish something at least once a week - I've made it just!! - I have lots to say and publish in the future so please keep logging into my blog. I may be a bit quiet on the blog next week as my daughter is coming to visit us on the boat, complete with granddaughter, grandson and dog - that will be three dogs - if you want an idea of what the dogs are like look back in Grannys blog to dogs on Guelrose.

No comments: