Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting there slowly

I know that this is all a bit amateurish but we all have to start somewhere. I am learning, albeit slowly. I have now managed to post a picture of GUELROSE onto the blog. This photo was taken at Snarestone on the Ashby Canal. Further photos will follow which will hopefully be in keeping with the text! Unfortunately this blog will not be a blog of what we are doing now. Elderly parents needing a lot of care has curtailed our cruising so this will be a little bit more of what we and ours did over the years since GUELROSE was built. I have written a couple of small articles for canal society bulletins, I am not too sure of copyright laws but as I wrote them I seen no reason why I shouldn't be able to repeat them here, although in a somewhat abbreviated form.

No comments: