Thursday, September 18, 2008

Modern technology catches up with Guelrose

For the last 2 years I have accessed the internet world via a T Mobile datacard that cost me £20 a month and gave me a reasonable access to the web. Today, I bit the bullet, and have upgraded to a web'n'walk stick. Wow, what a difference, no need now for an external aerial (it cost me the best part of £70 - anyone want it?) and the new plan costs me £5 per month less. What a result! The new system seems to be much quicker and after 12 hours trial I have no complaints - yet!

1 comment:

chi-cheemaun said...

We on ChiCheemaun also have upgraded to the T-Mobile stick and can confirm it is quicker the only problem i have is when i sign into windows live mail it turns off the web n walk . You may remember me from Fazeley Mill Marina until I retired in May 2007 so keep on bloging .Regards Bob.